Remove These Top 5 Foods From Your Diet Today!
When you begin on the journey to health and fitness these are the top 5 foods to remove from your diet today so you will achieve your goals!
- Frozen Meals – You can find every possible food in the frozen food section of the grocery store from pizza to chicken casserole, meatloaf, pie and cake. You must avoid these meals because they are – P R O C E S S E D F O O D S. As such, they are packed with preservatives, dyes, additives and other unwholesome ingredients. Why do you think frozen meals last for months? Here’s a shocker! Most family-style frozen meals have 700 to 1,800 mg of sodium! The daily recommended dosage for sodium is 2,300 mg (max). So if you eat frozen meals daily, you also are increasing your risk for hypertension and kidney disease.
- Donuts – One donut contains a whopping 300 calories! Donuts are loaded with sugar, fats and other unhealthy ingredients you can imagine. Who eats just one donut anyway?
- Canned Fruit – Does the majority of your family’s fruit consumption come out of a can? The sweet liquid or syrup in canned fruit contains extra sugar and calories that are not beneficial to your health in any way. If you don’t have access to fresh fruits or if you want to use canned fruit once in a while, make sure you pick varieties that are packaged in water or in their own juice.
- Processed Meat – The consumption of processed meats have been linked to several health conditions and diseases such as diabetes, cancer, obesity and heart disease. They are high in sodium, fat and calories so the more pastrami or salami you put in your sandwich, the more calories, fat and sodium you consume. Too much sodium in your body can weaken your blood vessels and this can eventually lead to heart disease.
- Margarine – Margarine is not healthy at all. It doesn’t matter if it’s labeled as a healthier alternative to butter. It is loaded with trans fats which can raise your cholesterol levels and damage blood vessel walls. The color of margarine is actually grey. When it was first produced it was sold with a packet of dye. People mixed the dye into the product to give it color. More additives, dyes and dirty food!
So there you have my top 5 foods to remove from your diet today that will help you achieve your health and fitness goals.
As you remove these foods you will want to add in real foods, organic is always best, pastured beef, chicken, pork etc. and wild fish.
Our recommended resources to help you eliminate these top 5 foods from your diet today!
Protect Yourself & Your Loved Ones With…These 101 Super Foods That Will “Automatically” Begin Healing Your Body” – 101 Superfoods HERE
Learn how to create good habits with Tyler Bramlett’e program 27 Habits. It is wickedly simple to follow (what I really like about this program BTW!), easy to understand and follow to have those small WINS daily for success! GO HERE for more info for best diet and fitness habits
Let me know how you have taken these top 5 foods out of your diet in the comments below!