Will The Benefits of Regular Exercise Ensure A Healthy Tomorrow?
As a health enthusiast you must be aware of the fact that regular exercise is good for keeping you healthy. Daily exercise combined with good nutrition is the best way to stay healthy and fit.
Of late there has been an upsurge in awareness about health and fitness among people, owing to a huge increase in lifestyle related health problems, such as, the staggering rates of early death in people afflicted with heart disease.
However, there is still a significant percentage of the population that needs to be convinced about the benefits of physical activity.
Are you among those who need some more convincing reasons to start working out?
Check out the following reasons why regular exercise today will ensure a healthy tomorrow:
- Regular exercise keeps a check on your weight: Daily exercise maintains body weight by burning calories. The more vigorously you exercise the more calories you burn.If you are not able to dedicate time for self-workouts or joining fitness classes, choose more active options for regular daily activities. For example, you can take stairs instead of elevators or walk to the grocery store for household errands.
- Prevents future health complications: Are you suffering from high blood pressure? Are you worried about your risk for heart disease? Regular exercise ensures optimal heart health and also lowers cholesterol. In addition to this, daily exercise helps you avert metabolic problems, diabetes, arthritis and certain types of cancer.
- Boost your energy levels: Daily exercise keeps your energy levels elevated even after a long day at work. Regular physical activity makes your muscles strong and boosts stamina.Exercise helps to deliver nutrition and oxygen to the blood vessels making your heart function more efficiently. Energy and vitality keep you feeling young and ensure strong and healthy senior years.
- Manages mood: Taking a brisk walk every day for even as little as 15 minutes is known to boost mood. Studies have found that regular physical activity stimulates chemicals in the brain which can make you happier and reduce stress. Moreover, regular exercise also helps to build confidence and self-esteem.
- Regular exercise promotes good sleep: Are you not able to get quality sleep? Or do you struggle to fall asleep? Start doing some physical activity daily.It will help you to get to sleep faster and provide for a higher quality of sleep throughout the entire night. However, your exercise time should not be close to bedtime because it can leave you too energized to get a good night’s sleep.
- Exercise enhances the sex life: A lot of couples complain that they feel too tired to enjoy any physical intimacy. Regular exercise can make you energized and keep you in good shape which can have a positive effect on your intimate life.According to some studies, regular exercise can boost arousal in women. And men who exercise regularly are at a lower risk of problems related to erectile dysfunction than men who are not physically active.
- Exercise adds fun to your mundane life: Engaging in daily activities like jogging, running or going to fitness classes gives you a chance to enjoy outdoors and to connect with other fitness consdious people, which can only be a good influence in your quest for good health.It gives you a chance to loosen up, and know that you are doing something good for yourself. Look for a physical activity that you enjoy and just do it. After some time you will feel fit, strong and see huge improvements in your body, which, will make it even more fun to continue!
The bottom-line is there are advantages of regular and constant exercise for your body and mind. It makes you healthy and happy.
As a beginner, make it a goal to engage in at least 15 minutes per day and keep increasing. If you want to lose weight, you will need to workout more.
It is always recommended to get approval from a physician before beginning any health regimen, particularly when you have not exercised for a significant amount of time or if you are suffering from any health problems.
Regular Exercise today ensures a healthy tomorrow and a much better chance at living disease free in mid life and in senior years.
Our Regular Exercise Resources:
Want an effective program to help you with your regular exercise? Try Shawna K’s Female Fat Loss Over Fourty – Do you know what it’s like to hit 40 and watch your body slowly deteriorate from “pretty good” to soft and overweight? Shawna knows and that is why she created this program. Check it out HERE
Now sure how to create the habits of regular exercise? Learn from Tyler Bramlett’s 27 Habits – Body Transformation Habits You Can’t Ignore! This is not just another book on habits, it’s a complete program designed with you in mind. Get it HERE
Get Simply Fit with our “FREE REPORT: 100 Weight Loss Tips EVERY Fitness Enthusiast Should Know!”
We believe in the positive effects of regular exercise for a healthy tomorrow and would enjoy hearing how you are implementing exercise into your life?