Today I would like to share the 5 HIIT Training Benefits – High Intensity Interval Training. Now as the name suggests, HIIT is a program that works you hard to produce the fitness results you desire if you are willing to work to achieve. HIIT is becoming the “training method” for athletes, celebrities, weekend warriors who want to restore their fitness levels to look and feel better.
The HIIT method has long been used by professional athletes and Olympians. HIIT is a way to train to increase endurance and fitness in a shorter amount of time, for the best results.
Here are 5 HIIT Training Benefits workout routines:
- Fast and Convenient – In our fast-paced lifestyles, who has time for an hour long workout at the gym? HIIT exercises allow you to get the same or even better results in less than half the amount of time.
- Super-Charges Your Metabolism – The HIIT training method causes EPOC (Excess Post-Exercise Oxygen Consumption) which means that your metabolism will enjoy a boost of up to 48 hours after a HIIT routine.
- No Equipment Needed – You can use equipment such as a treadmill or other equipment you’re used to, but you can also perform HIIT when running, swimming and cross-training exercise routines. Check out Female Fat Loss Over 40 for our recommended HIIT Training Program!
- Do It Anywhere – You don’t need a gym membership or a special place to exercise. If you’re pressed for time, you can simply run for a certain amount of time and then rest. As long as you’re giving the intensity portion all of your effort, HIIT will work.
- Challenging – If you’re ready for the workout routine of your life, get involved in HIIT. It’s difficult, but the results you’ll see in so short an amount of time will make you a firm believer in HIIt.
These 5 HIIT training benefits must provide you the reasons it is one of the top fitness trends because it works and you don’t have to spend hours in a workout routine. HIIT works for most of us with ultra-busy lifestyles.
A successful HIIT program can be performed with a variety of exercises, including those you enjoy most. Any type of exercise that lets you get your heart rate up to a high level will help you burn more fat in a much shorter time. The intervals involved with HIIT tend to increase your body’s demand for oxygen and actually cause an oxygen shortage.
This demand for oxygen increases your metabolism so that your “afterburn” will be burning calories long after the exercise routine is over. HIIT workouts are all about saving time and getting the same results as those exercises that last for an hour or more.
Share your 5 HIIT Training Benefits training below in the comments area.