4 Fitness Tips For Your Busy Lifestyle
Everyone is busy nowadays, so it can be hard to get your fitness workouts in on a consistent basis. While hard, it is not impossible, especially if you use these tips…
Maximize Training Time To Incorporate Fitness Into Your Busy Lifestyle
Most experts recommend training a minimum of 30 minutes three times per week. The logical times to workout are in the morning before work, at lunchtime, or in the evening after work, However if you do shift work, adjust your workout schedule accordingly.
If you are only training a half-hour three times per week, you can maximize the amount of time you have by incorporating some type of interval training into your routine. Interval training consists of compound exercises that target multiple muscle groups, thus increasing not only the intensity but also the effectiveness of your limited workout time.
- Make Fitness Training a Habit (we recommend the program 27 Habits)
When life or work get in the way, it is easy to lose your workout time. However, once fitness is part of your daily routine – a habit – it is much harder to skip your training sessions. Most experts agree that if you do something on a consistent basis every day, it becomes a habit after 66 days.
But how do you find the time to exercise? Keep a journal of your daily activities in half-hour increments. Once documented, you’ll see where you are “wasting” time and replace that lost time with exercise.
- Set Goals – Use Peak Fitness Goals
People tend to focus more time on something if it leads them to a huge goal. If you exercise just to exercise, that may not be a lofty-enough goal to stay with it. However, if you exercise with a goal to lose 100 pounds in 12 months for example, now you have a definite purpose to exercise. If that goal seems too far away, break it down into smaller goals, for me this looked like 1 waist size each 90 days. That was about 20 lbs in 90 days and in a year I had lost 80 lbs. Which was exactly on target for me. It made it simple, I didn’t want to waste a lot of energy getting on the scale daily, because that can be very defeating. And Be sure to reward yourself when you reach each goal; just don’t pick a reward that sabotages your efforts. My reward was a new wardrope!
- Incorporate Fitness Into Your Daily Routine
Listen, we know that fitness works for better health and well being. There are many opportunities in our day where we can get some exercise. For example, if you drive to work, park at the far end of the parking lot and walk in the rest of the way. Once inside your office building, take the stairs to your office (or at least walk up a few flights) instead of riding the elevator.
If you take public transportation to work, get off a few stops before the one closest to your work and walk the rest of the way. Do the same thing after work on the way home.
So there are 4 tips for Incorporating Fitness into a Busy Lifestyle. Which tip resonates with you the most? Do that because taking action is the most important aspect of fitness. It really does matter in your day to day life. Whether you make it a habit, or make huge goals, action will get you there for sure because we know that fitness works and now you can take action to make it work for you!
Looking for fitness training programs?
- Female Fat Loss Over 40 might be a fit! Here is our best fitness workouts for women
- 27 Habits – One of the most powerful Workout Routines for Women that we recommend is Tyler Bramlett’s 27 Body Transformation Habits You Can’t Ignore! And most surprising it has nothing to do with working out! You’ve heard the saying “Change Your Habits, Change Your Life”, haven’t you? Well we believe 27 Habits is an awesome fitness program, extremely powerful and simple to execute for your success. Making the lifestyle changes for GOOD Habits is what put me on the fast track to better health, fitness and weight loss. I believe totally it can do the same for you.
- Ab Workout Routine – EXCLUSIVE Interview [Dr. Vegher] – I managed to get you access to this EXCLUSIVE interview with Dr. Vegher where he talks about: Find out Here why this fitness program may be exactly what you are looking for!
Be Sure to get YOUR “FREE REPORT: 100 Weight Loss Tips EVERY Fitness Enthusiast Should Know!” GO HERE
If you found value it would be awesome if you shared this with your friends, family and colleagues.
Share your best tips in the area below on how you incorporated fitness into your busy lifestyle.