Ideas for Extreme Kettlebell Cardio Workouts
Extreme Kettlebell Cardio Workout routines are amazing to get real results in your fitness working out at home! Check it out!
If you’re looking for High-intensity, short-duration (under 20 minutes) kettlebell – based workouts you can do anywhere, you should check out this page. For FAR less than the cost of a single personal training session, you can get TONS of new, fun, and exciting kettlebell challenge workouts to add to your current routine.
This isn’t the typical “kettlebells for fat loss” stuff that’s floating around out there these days.
This is a time-tested, PROVED program designed by my ex-pro football player and now “maverick Russian kettlebell instructor” friend Forest Vance.
Rather than focusing on the same re-hashed kettlebell training info out there, Forest focuses on combining kettlebell movements in a special and unique way – and incorporating this into a challenging and progressive program – that will get you results faster than you ever thought possible. => See this new program here.
See, Forest lost 64 pounds in 7 months shortly after his football career ended – and he’s managed to keep it off, using a program like this one. If it worked for him, it can work for you.
And, if it wasn’t already a good enough deal … this will put you over the top and make it a no-brainer. When you order today, you’ll also get access to a really cool bonus.
Forest has put together a report with 7 of his favorite kettlebell cardio conditioning workouts … and you can get this bonus, totally FREE when you order the program before midnight tonight.
7 Extreme Kettlebell Cardio Workouts FREE HERE
After picking up Forest’s Kettlebell Challenge Workouts 2.0 program, you’ll have TONS of new short, effective, do-anywhere kettlebell-based workouts at your disposal.
Click the link below and grab your copy now. You’ll be glad you did: Click Here
PS – => Extreme Kettlebell Cardio Conditioning + Kettlebell Challenge Workouts 2.0 HERE
This is a challenging cardio kettlebell workout. How will you implement the Extreme Kettlebell Cardio into your workouts? If you’re looking forHigh-intensity, short-duration kettlebell challenge workouts, the extreme kettlebell cardio – based workouts you can do anywhere, you should check out this page
Extreme Kettlebell Cardio Fat Burning Workout
If you want to burn body fat and tone muscles, this routine is very effective. While it is very simple, it is also very intense and will burn a lot of calories and fat from your body, provide a superior cardio workout with little joint impact and also rev the metabolism to new heights. This routine is especially great for women who want to burn fat and re-sculpt their bodies.
How To Implement This Kettlebell Cardio Fat Burning Workout
- Routine Frequency: You can do this 3 times per week, but, take one day of rest in between to allow for muscle recovery.
- Circuits: Do 3 circuits (repeat the entire routine 3 times in a row). If 3 is too much for you, do 2, then graduate to 3 as you get more fit. The ultimate goal is to increase the reps to 50 for each move and is something to strive for as you build endurance and get more fit.
- Weight: Choose a weight that allows you to do the required reps.
- Anaerobic State: Again, if you are gasping for air, this is a good thing, it means you are in the ultimate fat burning zone, and your metabolism will be soaring way after the workout is over.
- Never Quit: Once again, set your mind to “quitting is not an option.” If you cannot complete the entire routine initially, then do fewer reps and keep adding in increments until you get stronger. And, you will get stronger, and so fit that this workout will become much easier, then you can increase circuits. Hard work has its rewards and nothing is more incredible than the birth of a new, healthy, toned and super lean body that is the result of your sweat and effort, so don’t give up before the magic happens!
Kettlebell Cardio Fat Burning Beginner Workout Sample Routine
- 25 reps of the Kettlebell Swing
- Rest for 2 minutes.
- 25 reps of the Kettlebell Front Squat
- Rest 4 minutes.