Adequate Protein For Fitness And Your Best Health
For fitness, and your best health it is important you consume adequate protein during the day. The term protein is derived from the Greek word proteios, meaning “primary or of first importance” This is the foundation block for a healthy diet.
Every tissue in your body is made from PROTEIN (ie; muscle, hair, skin, nails). Proteins are the building blocks of muscle tissue and cells. Without it, building muscle and burning fat efficiently would be impossible.
Its importance is paramount.
Adequate Protein also helps increase your metabolism every time you eat it by 20%! It also makes the carbohydrates timed released, so you get sustained energy throughout the day
Nobody should consume more than 3kg of protein per lean body mass. For people who are not as active should consume approx. 1.5kg to 1.8kg per lean muscle mass. Protein should be balanced out in correct ratio with the other nutrients to best suit your needs or goals in sport or weight loss.
Good Examples of Protein Are:
- Pastured Eggs
- Chicken breast (cooked, skinless and boneless) we recommend pastured chicken: 200grams
- Turkey (cooked, skinless and boneless) we recommend pastured turkey: 190grams
- Lean (90% lean) red meats, rump or sirloin: 160grams
- Tuna (canned or fresh)we recommend wild and hook caught: 185kg tin
- 100% Whey Concentrate or Isolate Protein Powder – we recommend Miessence Complete Protein Powder: 40g serve
Each serving size approximately equals 40 grams of protein.
Approx Nutrient breakdown for General Health and Weight Control:
Protein 40% Carbohydrates 40% Fats 20% (good fats mostly)
Many individuals who train hard look to get adequate protein from whey concentrate. The Miessence Complete Protein Powder is a part of the Miessence Superfoods products and they are Certified Organic products we have been using since 2008 for our best fitness and health.
Miessence Complete Protein powder is an easily digestible, extremely high protein, low carbohydrate, optimally balanced amino acid profile, superfood. Just one 25 gram serving provides almost 2/3 of the daily Essential Amino Acid requirement for a 70kg person!
- Certified Organic
- Sprouted and Bio-fermented
- Highly digestible
- Complete amino acid profile from complementary sources of grain, legume, and seed, making up for the deficiencies of the limiting amino acid from each source.
- Hypoallergenic and suitable for people with intolerances to soy, dairy, wheat, and eggs.
- Suitable for elite athletes & bodybuilders, weight loss dieters, breastfeeding mothers, children, and the elderly.
- Natural sweet and nutty taste, easily dissolvable, suitable for sweet and savory foods.
Miessence Complete Protein Powder has NO gluten / wheat / egg / soy / dairy / whey protein & NO artificial flavours / sweeteners / preservatives
You can hear from Narelle Chenery Founder of Miessence and Product Creator Give The Details For The Miessence Complete Protein Powder:
Now read some testimonies:
Matt K – 5 teaspoons of powder, 10 ounces of cold water, 20 seconds shaken in a blender bottle, and a happy consumer! Tastes great, impressively smooth, no bad aftertaste. Score!!
Erin E – I love that it’s so easy to take and it takes good just mixed in water! this is a HUGE hit!
Hannah R – Love how it tastes with just water, gives new meaning to today’s “fast food” Quick, easy, tasty and healthy!
Alison P -Here’s what I am having for breakfast… COMPLETE PROTEIN BREAKFAST quinoa with berries and almonds sprinkled on top. Delicious and the powder mixes so well it’s going to be quite versatile.
Laura K – Got to try the Miessence Protein Powder for the very first time today …. and it was great! As a LPGA Symetra Tour player, I do a lot of working out, lifting weights, running etc .. protein plays a big part in my overall fitness regiment … and this is going to be my go-to protein powder from now on – thanks, Narelle!
Lacey S -Love the taste! I can even drink it in water, which is kind of amazing for a protein powder. Can’t wait to experiment this week with it in various blends.