Helping Women Get Fit At Home
We at Simply Fit At Home are a Holistic Fitness & Lifestyle Coaching Company. Providing a variety services and products for women over 50 who are sick and tired of being sick and tired. We realize that good health and well-being are the first priority when the goal is to live an active, vibrant and fit life.
Here at Simply Fit at Home, we feel that by helping you get fit at home you will realize good health & fitness habits as the foundation for your best health. Helping you get fit at home in today’s world of stress, poor diet, lack of exercise by coaching you to create good fitness habits to live your best life!
In today’s world of stress, poor diet, little sleep and lack of exercise, we believe that by coaching and training on the 6 Pillars of Wellness to help you get fit at home you will save time, reduce stress and your workout routines will be very effective and totally flexible to your schedule.
We work with our clients to develop a proactive plan for permanent health and wellness change through, exercise, diet, supplements, organic food, organic skin care and energy work.
Simply Fit At Home Provides The Following Services:
- Holistic Lifestyle Coaching, 6 Pillars of Wellness
- Primal Pattern Diet Typing, coaching you in your unique and individual eating plan
- Personal Training – Primal Movement coaching – Simply Fit Exercise
- Certified Organic Super Food Supplements,
- Certified Organic Skin, hair care,
- Organic and Local Foods: Pastured Beef, Certified Organic Coffee and soon to come Fruits/Veggies,
We coach client’s online. As Holistic Lifestyle Coach, we are specialists in fitness, wellness, stress management, and lifestyle coaching. HLC coaching will help you improve your health and fitness on many levels. This is an opportunity for you to open your heart and mind to a whole new way of eating and training. Through our online coaching sessions, clients will learn how to implement the 6 Daily Modifiable Foundation Principals include: Thoughts, Breathe, Hydration, Food, Exercise, and Sleep.
The Simply Fit At Home Team
Wendy Bottrell is the President& Founder of Simply Fit At Home. Wendy has been in the Health and Wellness field for over 15 years and certified as a Personal Trainer in 2001. She is a Registered Nutrition Consultant, Nutrition and Wellness Specialist; and has a passion to help people reach their own fitness & wellness goals. Wendy coaches them to improve their health and then training them to go for their desired fitness or weight loss goals.
Izabela Kosmowska, CFO& Director of Sales/Marketing has worked successfully in Retail for over 20 years. Prior to working in retail business Izabela was responsible for all aspects of operating a small restaurant/café. She has studied as a Life Coach with the Coaches Training Institute and has worked in the Anti-Aging and Wellness field for the last 10 years. Izabela is an excellent chef, putting together healthy meals, parties, and pantries. Izabela certified by the Chek Institute as a Holistic Lifestyle Coach, Level 1 in 2008.
Simply Fit At Home What Makes Us Different?
- We believe that prevention is a LOT cheaper than the cure. Fitness Training/Wellness Coaching must be simple for our clients to have success and this is why we have chosen to train online and we also go to client’s homes for one on one private coaching/training sessions and we do group workshops. Clients save time and energy by learning how to get fit at home.
- It is our belief that coaching our client’s on the 6 Pillars of Health gives them choices to live a more vibrant life. We included the 6 Pillars of Health coaching with all our clients to be sure they are feeling as well on the inside as they are looking on the outside.
- Seeing each client we work with is unique and whole. Simply Fit At Home is a “Wholistic Fitness Coaching” business. We empower our clients to be clear on why they want to create a healthier lifestyle, train to get fit at home on a weekly basis and reduce weight in healthy ways. We have a no-nonsense approach along with our passion allows clients to reach their potential & their goals in a safe, non-judgemental environment.
- Our clients are individuals and we do not use the attitude that one program fits all. We coach the “Champion within to reach your full potential, mind, body, and spirit”
- We believe that whether our clients are training for health first and then weight loss or personal improvement we do our best to make sure it will be as fun and unique as possible for them and for us. Having a fun experience coaching brings our clients back week after week. What is the better way there to get into good health and wellness?
What does Simply Fit At Home Stand For?
- Healthy Movement
- Good Health
- Holistic Lifestyle Living
- Finding Your Inner Athlete
- Helping Clients Fall in Love with Fitness
- Positive Mindset
- Real Organic Food
- Home Cooking
- Health First
- There is no one best way to eat well for everyone – Primal Pattern Diet Typing provides your unique plan
- Toxin Free
- “I Can” Mindset
- 6 Pillars of Health
What Does Good Health Mean?
We Define Good Health As Living The Six Pillars of Wellness and they are:
- Thinking: can have a profound effect on health and well-being.
- Breathing: not many people today breathe well; learning to breathe properly brings health.
- Hydration – Drink: drinking water, pure, clean, colorless, and odorless each and every day.
- Nutrition – Eat: we don’t put much thought into the food choices we make.
- Exercise: Train, don’t drain.
- Sleep: seen as a throwaway commodity, lack of sleep causes many health problems.
What do we Stand Against?
- Processed foods – Franken foods
- Fad Diets
- Poor quality movement/exercise
- Feedlot farming
- Couch potatoes
- Excuses/Can’t mindset
- That you are your family’s health history
- “You keep me on my toes like no one else has ever done. Being held accountable for the commitments I make to myself has certainly kept me from being complacent. You are definitely the kind of coach I need to help me move forward toward accomplishing my goals and dreams. “Thank you for your no-nonsense approach and for your truly kind and loving support and encouragement.” Brenda S.
- “Not only has Wendy helped me to lose weight and become more muscular, but she has helped me to realize my own potential.” Dieter F
- My goal was to be in the best physical condition I can be and in the short time, I immediately noticed a difference on and off the ice. This year I officiated at the 4 Nation’s Cup in Kitchener, on and off the ice I felt strong from the beginning to the end of the game. Through our work together Wendy helped me to achieve this and much more. What was really exciting was how others noticed my strength, endurance and speed had improved greatly.” Theresa L
- “I noticed an immediate improvement in my strength and balance once I began working with Wendy. Focusing on my core for the past year has helped my power, quickness, and agility on the ice. It’s great to work one-on-one with someone who takes the time to understand each individual’s unique needs and is able to custom tailor each and every work-out according to these needs… while still keeping it fun!” Heather R
Share how Simply Fit At Home can help you get fit at home?